Clocks and Time in KLWP
Analog and digital clocks! You can make your own. Videos are arranged oldest to newest.
- Creating an Analog Clock with Moving Hands - The link says it all.
- Kustomize the Analog Clock That You Have Made - Yep.
- Add a Pendulum to Your Clock - Add an pendulum that animates on your clock.
- Smooth Transitions/Animations with Dates, Time, Etc. - With the proper kode, you can make the hours, minutes, day of the week, date, etc animate when it changes.
- An Animated Time Series Vertical Clock - Messing around with series and clips to get a vertical style digital clock.
- Numbers to Words - Use the n2w function under text converter in KLWP to make the time and date "spell" what you want it to spell.
- A Gravity Text Clock - Rotate the "text" form of the time around the clock, but when set up correctly, they never flip over! This can be a komponent or widget as well.
- A Pic Clock - Use png images for each digit to have a unique clock made of pictures. This works in KWGT as well.
All of this content is free, but if you would like to donate a little something to help support the YouTube channel and fund future hardware and software purchases, feel free by using the PayPal donate button below.