This takes theming in KLWP to another level. Newer videos are added to the bottom of this page.
- Complex Animations Tutorial #1 - Using Frank Monza's (the developer of KLWP) written tutorial to explain some of the basics of complex animations.
- Complex Animations Tutorial #2 - Moving a shape around the perimeter of another shape. A square in this example.
- Complex Animations Tutorial #3 - Tada!
- Complex Animations Tutorial #4 - Pulse
- Complex Animations Tutorial #5 - Blinking Eyes Part 1
- Complex Animations Tutorial #6 - Blinking Eyes Part 2
- Complex Animations Tutorial #7 - Popping/Bursting Icons
- GIF Time! - Create a gif using complex animations.
- Photo Slide Show with Smooth Transitions - Many requests have been made for a photo slide show that has smooth transitions. Complex animations make this possible.
- Visual Effects for your Slide Slide Show - Not just fading.... but now we have rotations, offset changes, and scaling. It's all covered here.
- Scale X, Scale Y, Scale XY and Centers - Make sure to pick up the grid image and use it to help determine your center point of scaling.
- Rotate X Center and Rotate Y Center - This works similarly to scale X and Y centers. Using various rotation and scale centers can add even more effects to your animations.
- Sliding and Shuffling Stuff - This is part 1. This entire concept is quite complex with multiple complex animations. This first part goes over some helpful tips on sliding items around.
- Part 2 of Sliding and Shuffling Stuff - Make sure you have watched part 1. Part 2 picks right up where part 1 ended.
- Part 3 of Sliding and Shuffling - Make sure you have watched part 1 and 2. This last part focuses on fading new stuff in and out using complex animations. Even though it's just a fade, I think it's still important to use complex animations here.
- Bringing Still Images to Life - I show an example of Monster Strike, Persona5, and a family photo. This really does add some nice effects to any still image. This requires other graphic software.
- Accordion Style Menu Animations - Oh MY Goodness! I'm using the On/Off switch!?!?
- Stack and Shuffle - This gives the effect of a stack of cards where the top card is animated and appears to move to the back of the stack. This also uses clips/masks to achieve this effect.
- Newton's Cradle - A classic fidget toy animated on your Kustom Live Wallpaper.
- Line (Wire Pod) Animations Part 1 - Let's create the layout first. Part 2 will be when we apply the animations.
- Line (Wire Pod) Animations Part 2 - Let's animate with the use of clipping masks.
- The Infinite Vertical Marquee - More fun with clipping masks.
- Complex Squares - Four animating squares that are "chasing" each other.... I guess.
- The Circle Menu - An animated ring effect.
- 4 Free "Loading" Animations - Most of the animations in this tutorial are complex. Some are not though. Pick up this preset for free from my Free Wallpapers Folder.
All of this content is free, but if you would like to donate a little something to help support the YouTube channel and fund future hardware and software purchases, feel free by using the PayPal donate button below.