Want to chat? Please review the following first...
The purpose of the chat at my website is to help you with...
- Finding tutorial videos, if I have them available. Quick tip - use CMD+f on a Mac or CTRL+f on a PC to search for keywords on any page of my website.
- Making a tutorial video request.
- Requesting private tutoring.
- Helping customers who have purchased or will potentially purchase something from my store.
- Another means of contact for students that I teach.
- Free one-on-one help. There was a time when I did offer some assistance for free in a one-on-one setting, but there simply is not enough time in the day for me to do this any longer. Please consider private tutoring. Thanks for understanding.
What happened to the Tutorial Request Queue?
I have been very fortunate in having an audience that has grown quite a bit over the past few years. Managing tutorials is a priority of mine and I am taking requests, but I now keep this information on a private server and it is no longer public. This allows me to keep private information... well... private, but in one central location.