LIVE Medical Dosage Math Class - Two Hours - $30
That's only $15 per hour!
Every class will be different. Therefore, you can sign up for as many or as few as you would like!
There are currently no classes scheduled for this month, but Private Tutoring is always available.
There will be a Med Dosage Power Hour this month, which is FREE to all students who have the Med Dosage Workbook. Subscribe to our mailing list to receive the most up to date information about these sessions and.
Please read all of the information below before booking a seat.
- All classes start at 9:00 PM Eastern Time. Check below for equivalent times, based on time zone.
- 9 PM Eastern Time is the same as 4 PM Hawaii Time.
- 9 PM Eastern Time is the same as 5 PM Alaska Time
- 9 PM Eastern Time is the same as 6 PM Pacific Time.
- 9 PM Eastern Time is the same as 7 PM Mountain Time.
- 9 PM Eastern Time is the same as 8 PM Central Time.
- What do you need to have to participate?
- Knowledge of how to use Google Meet. You will be given a link in your emailed receipt. All you have to do is click on it and wait for me to allow you into the class. I recommend using Google Chrome.
- If you have a mic, that is a plus!
- What is covered in the classes?
- The first meeting (1 hour) will be problems that I make up. These problems will always vary from class to class so that you can book multiple classes and work on different exercises. At the end of the first meeting, I will get feedback from the group of students about what they would like to see in the second meeting (1 hour).
- When are the classes and how long do they last?
- The dates vary so make sure you pick dates that work with your schedule. The classes will always be held from 9 to 10pm Eastern Time for both classes. That may be late for some of you that are in the same time zone as I am, but that will allow people from all across the country to have a time that works with their evenings as well.
- What do you get from theses classes?
- All sorts of med dosage problems that may include, but are not limited to tablets, capsules, flow rates, weight based problems, pediatrics, intake, output, etc.
- You will get a copy of the problems and solutions from both classes in PDF format. The classes are NOT recorded.
- You will also get the opportunity to ask questions through a microphone as we work through problems.
- The classes are small (20 students or less).
- If you book a seat, you are acknowledging that a refund will NOT be given if you miss a meeting(s). You will still get all of the notes from the classes though. If you book a seat, please be present and feel free to join the meeting early (5 minutes prior to the class starting).
- If there are technical difficulties on my end or in the unlikely event that I have to cancel a class, you WILL be given a refund for that missed meeting.
- Please use a valid email address when purchasing.
- Your emailed receipt will include the Google Meet link that you will need to access each evening for the classes.
- Questions before purchasing?
- Use the chat button to the right.