LIVE TEAS Math Classes - Two Hours (likely more) - $30
That's only $15 per hour!
Every session will be different. Therefore, you can sign up for as many or as few as you would like!
If all sessions are booked or the scheduled times do not work for you, please consider Private Tutoring for 1-on-1 help.
Please read all of the information below before booking a seat.
- All classes start at 9:00 PM Eastern Time. Check below for equivalent times, based on time zone.
- 9 PM Eastern Time is the same as 4 PM Hawaii Time.
- 9 PM Eastern Time is the same as 5 PM Alaska Time
- 9 PM Eastern Time is the same as 6 PM Pacific Time.
- 9 PM Eastern Time is the same as 7 PM Mountain Time.
- 9 PM Eastern Time is the same as 8 PM Central Time.
- What do you need to have to participate?
- Knowledge of how to use Google Meet. You will be given a link in your emailed receipt. All you have to do is click on it and wait for me to allow you into the session. I recommend using Google Chrome.
- If you have a mic, that is a plus!
- What will be covered in these classes?
- The first session (at least 1 hour) will be problems that I make up. These problems will always vary from session to session so that you can book multiple sessions and work on different problems. At the end of the first session, I will get feedback from the group of students about what they would like to see in the second session (at least 1 hour).
- When are the classes and how long do they last?
- The dates vary so make sure you pick dates that work with your schedule. The sessions will always start at 9pm Eastern Time. These sessions are set to last 1 hour, but they often last longer. That may be late for some of you that are in the same time zone as I am, but that will allow people from all across the country to have a time that works with their evenings as well.
- What do you get from these classes?
- Problems that are similar to what you may see on the math portion of the TEAS 7.
- You will get a copy of the problems and solutions from both sessions in PDF format. The sessions are NOT recorded.
- You will also get the opportunity to ask questions through a microphone as I work through problems. There is a chat option as well that allows you to ask questions.
- The classes are small (20 students or less).
- If you book a seat, you are acknowledging that a refund will NOT be given if you miss a session(s). You will still get all of the notes from the sessions though. If you book a seat, please be present and feel free to join the session early (5 minutes prior to the session starting).
- If there are technical difficulties on my end or in the unlikely event that I have to cancel a session, you WILL be given a refund for that session.
- Please use a valid email address when purchasing.
- Your emailed receipt will include the Google Meet link that you will need to access each evening for the sessions.
- Questions before purchasing?
- Use the chat button to the right.