TEAS 6 MATH Mixed Review Videos
Similar to questions in the Mathematics Section Quiz of the ATI TEAS Study Manual
If you would like a PDF format of the questions and solutions, click here.
- Part 1 - This covers more examples of fractions, decimals, and percents that are similar to the first 4 questions in the math section review quiz in the ATI TEAS Study Manual.
- Part 2 - More equations and word problems are covered in this tutorial.
- Part 3 - Word problems involving percents and proportions.
- Part 4 - Ratio and money word problems.
- Part 5 - Scatter plots, time series graphs, independent variables and dependent variables.
- Part 6 - Mean, median, mode, and range. We will also discuss positive and negative correlation.
- Part 7 - Geometry with the area of a semicircle and a rectangle in a Norman Window. A money problem is discussed as well.
- Part 8 - Metric and US Measurements are used in a word problem.
- Part 9 - Fractions, Decimals Percents, Order of Operations and Some Square Root Tips!
- Part 10 - Solving Equations
- Part 11 - Money and Percent Words Problems
- Part 12 - Surface Area of a Box
- Part 13 - More Geometry and Distance Rate Time Word Problems
- Part 14 - Creating Equations and a Bonus: Systems of Equations
- Part 15 - More Graphs (Line, Bar and Scatter Plots)
- Part 16 - Volume of a Cylinder and a Box
All of this content is free, but if you would like to donate a little something to help support the YouTube channel and fund future hardware and software purchases, feel free by using the PayPal donate button below.